Book report is one of the annual Co-curricular Programs in STBA Pertiwi.
The objectives of Book Report Program are that the students will be able to:
- Summarize the analyzed books which have been comprehended well,
- Empower their own skills in reading comprehension, composition, and conversation through book report activities,
- Present the book report orally in a well-integrated way in front of the examiners,
- Build and develop their confidence through individual presentation.
It applies for students of semester IV, V, and for every student who:
- takes Reading for TOEIC/Reading 5
- takes Persuasive and Argumentative Writing/Composition 5
- takes Presentation/ Conversation 5 and
- has not joined Book Report Program
The analysis will be taken from random chosen/selected short-stories. It is also regarded as the final integrated assignment for subjects like: Reading, Writing/Composition & Conversation 4 & 5.